Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm a Little Behind

I started my music blog to jot down notes of things that I listen to. I thought it would be a fairly simple process.

Listen to an album.
Write something while listening to the next album.
Post what I wrote.
Repeat.

There was only one problem with this, I quickly discovered that I couldn't write about new music, while listening to something else. It was too confusing. This meant I had to listen to all the music twice. With my schedule, where I would have to be sitting while listening, it became a bit much and I fell behind.

The following albums are queued up and I will try to offer up opinions on them over the next week or so:

Allo Darlin - Europe
Florence and the Machine - Unplugged
Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls
Andrew Bird - Break It Yourself
Caetono Veloso and David Byrne - Live At Carnegie Hall
School of Seven Bells - Ghostory
Sleigh Bells - Reign of Terror

And if I have time, I'll try to mention the Lucero show that I saw in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment