Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 Playlist


Every year I make a playlist of the songs from the year that I really liked. This year's list reflects the following:

  • Heavy rotation in my car, these are the songs the girlies like - Ellie Goulding, Adele, Florence and the Machine
  • Our trip to Italy - Martin Solveig, Jovanotti, Vasco Rossi
  • Albums I loved - Lucero, Elbow
  • An inspired cover - Andrew Bird

Also, this year, I am able to share the list on Spotify and Rdio.  Here's the Rdio link.


2011 Playlist - Rdio


So, here's the list.


Title  - Artist  - Album
Shake It Out  - Florence + The Machine  - Ceremonials
Desire  - Anna Calvi  - Anna Calvi
Rumour Has It  - Adele  - 21
We Sing In Time  - The Lonely Forest  - Arrows
jesus is a rochdale girl o; - Elbow  - build a rocket boys!
Buckjump  - Trombone Shorty  - For True
I Am Not a Robot  - Marina & the Diamonds  - The Family Jewels
Hello (Single Edit)  - Martin Solveig & Dragonette  - Hello
Il Più Grande Spettacolo Dopo Il Big Bang  - Jovanotti  - Ora
Manifesto futurista della nuova umanità  - Vasco Rossi  - Vivere o niente
Starry Eyed  - Ellie Goulding  - An Introduction to Ellie Goulding EP
Post Break-Up Sex  - The Vaccines  - What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?
345  - Spokes  - Everyone I Ever Met
Bigger Than Us  - White Lies  - Ritual
Smoke  - Lucero  - 1372 Overton Park
Waiting For My Chance To Come  - Noah and the Whale  - Last Night On Earth
A Candle's Fire  - Beirut  - The Rip Tide
How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep  - Bombay Bicycle Club  - A Different Kind Of Fix
Itchin' on a Photograph  - Grouplove  - Never Trust a Happy Song
Same Mistake  - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah  - Hysterical
Almost Everything  - Wakey! Wakey!  - Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You...
Get Away  - Yuck  - Yuck
Bein' Green - Andrew Bird   - Muppets: The Green Album

No comments:

Post a Comment