Sunday, January 22, 2012

Last Year's Candidates

I'm working on my top ten list for the last year.  I'm not fully to the streaming model of music, yet.  If I like it, I buy it.  Bands need to make a living.

Here are the albums that I bought this year. The list will come from here.


Artist - Album
Adele - 21
Anna Calvi - Anna Calvi
Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Committee Part Two
Beirut - The Rip Tide
Bombay Bicycle Club - A Different Kind Of Fix
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Hysterical
Colbie Caillat - All of You
Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi - Rome
Elbow - build a rocket boys!
Ellie Goulding - An Introduction to Ellie Goulding EP
Ellie Goulding - Lights
Florence + The Machine - Ceremonials
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
Garland Jeffreys - The King Of In Between
Grouplove - Never Trust a Happy Song
Imelda May - Mayhem

Laura Marling - A Creature I Don't Know
Local Natives - Gorilla Manor
Lucero - 1372 Overton Park
Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math
Marina & the Diamonds - The Family Jewels
Miles Kane - Colour Of The Trap
Noah and the Whale - Last Night On Earth
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
Other Lives - Tamer Animals
Real Estate - Days
Robbie Robertson - How To Become Clairvoyant
Smith Westerns - Dye It Blonde
Spokes - Everyone I Ever Met
The Dears - Degeneration Street
The Joy Formidable - The Big Roar
The Lonely Forest - Arrows
The Script - Science & Faith
The Vaccines - What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?
Those Dancing Days - Daydreams and Nightmares
Trombone Shorty - For True
Wakey! Wakey! - Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You...
Washed Out - Within and Without
White Lies - Ritual
Yuck - Yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment